In all honesty, I miss you. I miss the way we used to text. I miss the ‘good morning’s & ‘good night’s. I miss the way you used to annoy me, and how you would make me laugh. I miss the way you would take note of what I like and what I don’t. I miss the way you would buy things for me because they reminded you of me. I miss the way you would say I’m pretty just out of the blue. I miss the way you would make me smile. I miss the way you would make my day. I miss the way we would share our day. I miss the times we spent together. I miss having my best friend to talk to. I miss having someone that knows me so well. I miss it all.
But most of all, I miss you.
1. Laugh, and find happiness in even the littlest of things.
2. Be yourself. There are people that will accept and love you for who you truly are.
3. It’s okay to cry, it’s okay to feel hurt. But always remember to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start afresh.
4. Forgive freely. Life’s too short to hold onto grudges.
5. Love the people around you. Find out what makes them, them.
6. Spend time alone to revive, re-energise and find yourself in the midst of all the busyness called life.
7. Drink more water.
8. Get your butt off the chair and go to the gym more often. Your future self will thank you.
9. Love yourself the way you would want someone to love you, and take pride in what you do.
10. Do not compare yourself with others. You were made to be you for a reason.
11. Put your phone down sometimes, and take in what is around you. It’s amazing what you’ll see when your eyes aren’t glued to your phone.
12. Be courteous, be fine. Be strong, be kind. Always.